We have a 15 days return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return. It also means that when you receive the goods more than 15 days later, you will not be able to enjoy the return or exchange service.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com. Statement: Due to the subjective factors of the customer, it is necessary to return or exchange the goods, and the customer needs to bear the courier cost incurred.
- The size is not suitable because the product size is not checked clearly
- Wrong color choice
- Wrong style selection, etc.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
- Final sale item(s) is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Swimwear is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Swimwear can only be returned/exchanged if it is defective/damaged or wrong item.
- You must email us a picture showing the problem/defect when you submitting the return/exchange request.